Palacio de Bornos was established in 1870 in the town of La Seca, and in 1976 the family started a new winery in the town of Rueda. Founded by Antonio Sanz seven years before the DO Rueda was created, producing young fruity white wines and harvesting mainly by night. Their highly regarded work has since won numerous awards, and they are particularly credited for his introduction of Sauvignon Blanc to the region.
An elegant and versatile tasting wine with acidic notes. On the nose floral and tropical notes are detected.